We had a super first day! I was so happy to see all of our friends. We have 19 wonderful kiddos in our classroom so far this year. Below, you will see the first blog assignment for the year. Today we read along on Tumblebooks and saw First Grade Jitters. You can watch it online at home and use this to help your child respond to this week's blog (listed below under "First Assignment"). Students have until Friday to respond.
There are many papers for you to sign this week. Please have them turned in no later than Friday. I know the office would really appreciate it.
Just a reminder, Parent Orientation is Thursday at 6PM. We forgot to put this in agenda alongside our PTO meeting. The first PTO meeting will be Tuesday, September 13th at 6:30. The rest of the meetings this year are at 3:00.
I look forward to a wonderful year! Thank you for making this such a wonderful first day. Hugs to all my great kids!!!
Testing
ReplyDelete